- EN131 certified. Anti-pinch steps to protect your fingers from hurt between rungs when the ladder closed down. Non-slip end caps to increase of friction between the floor during using..
- Constructed of durable and sturdy aluminum alloy with wider steps for enhanced stability, resistant to water, rust and corrosion only, weight capacity up to 150Kgs.
- Anodized & Rust proof for use in all kinds of Indoor & Outdoor environments and weather conditions
- Rock-Solid Stability: This ladder is as sturdy as they come, with a weight capacity of up to 10kg! Non-slip end caps hold the base firmly in place, while extra-wide steps ensure safe climbing. We’ve also made sure that this ladder is compliant with EN131 safety standards to give you some peace of mind.
- 13-STEP Aluminium ladder, Can be used as a straight ladder or an A frame ladder. 12.5ft when fully extended.This foldable telescopic climb ladder is ideal for home/office, professional contractor, maintenance, window washing, rooftops, exterior/interior Decorating, painting, etc.
EQUAL is a Indian Brand, in the past few years we has specialised in mid-high part Aluminium and Steel office household furniture. We have over fifty production lines and our own design team, our main business market cover India, Nepal, Africa and Europe. We aims to provide the best products and service to every customer, and User Experience drive us to progress.
Stability & Strength
Our extension ladder maximum load is 150 Kg. You can use our ladder with complete confidence.
Designed with safety in mind, each of these telescoping ladders features a No-Pinch Closure System, as well as tab indicators that let you know when the rungs are locked into place and the ladder is safe to climb.
Carry and Store Anywhere
Thanks to an integrated carrying handle and heavy-duty closure strap, the EQUAL Telescoping Ladder can be taken anywhere, and it stores compactly in your garage or truck.
The independent locks allow user to adjust the height of the ladder to specific requirements such as repairing ceiling lights, hanging picture frames, and painting walls.