- www.equalequip.com ("Website") is an Internet based portal owned and operated by UNIQUE POWER TECHNOLOGIES, a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at H 321-A, RICCO Industrial Area, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan INDIA - 302022.
Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by EQUAL at its sole discretion and posted on the Website, including by way of imposing an additional charge for access to or use of a Service.
- using this Website or any facility or Service provided by this Website in any way; or
- EQUAL agrees to deliver the merchandise ordered by you only at such locations as per the Order Confirmation Form. EQUAL shall not be liable to deliver any merchandize or Services purchased by Users for delivery in locations outside India shall not be entertained.
- The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of branded merchandise and services offered by EQUAL's various affiliate/ registered merchants/ vendors/service providers at a discounted price ("Services"). The Services are offered to the Users through various modes which shall include, issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various services. The purchase of products and services on the Website shall be governed by the Terms of Offer for Sale ("Terms of Offer for Sale")
- Eligibility to Use
- The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from EQUAL system by EQUAL for any reason whatsoever.
If you do not conform to the above qualification, you shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are below the age of eighteen (18) years, you may avail the Services provided by EQUAL through your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
- EQUAL reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- You shall not have more than one active Account on the Website. Additionally, you are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party.
- User Account, Password, and Security
- EQUAL makes the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided certain required User information and created an account ("Account") through EQUAL ID and password or other log-in ID and password, which can include a Facebook, Gmail, yahoo ID or any other valid email ID(collectively, the "Account Information").
- The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account.
You agree to (a) immediately notify EQUAL of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. EQUAL cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section
- You may be held liable for losses incurred by EQUAL or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of your Account as a result of your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
- The Website also allows restricted access to the Services for unregistered Users.
- You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by you in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or EQUAL has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, EQUAL has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- Pricing Information
- EQUAL strives to provide you with the best prices possible on products and services you buy or avail of from the Website. The pricing details for purchase of products and services from the Website are detailed under the Terms of Offer for Sale.
- You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. EQUAL expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- EQUAL shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by EQUAL with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- User Obligations
- You agree to use the Services, Website and the materials provided therein only for purposes that are permitted by:
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the product catalogues) that you access on the Website in accordance with Section 7.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by EQUAL.
You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that you may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable.
EQUAL disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, you may report such offensive content in the manner prescribed under Section 17 herein.
- If Website allows you to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, you undertake not to: Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword,
Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents,
Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer, Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any EQUAL server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of EQUAL, including any EQUAL Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites.
Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section. Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India.
- You agree and acknowledge that EQUAL is not the seller of the products and the services and EQUAL shall in no manner be deemed to be the seller of the products or services on this Website. EQUAL is only facilitating purchase of the products or services by you from the vendor by providing the Services to You.
- You agree that EQUAL may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website, charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Website, or offer opportunities to some or all Website Users.
- Use of Materials
You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website available to others. And you may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website.
- The rights granted to you in the product catalogues or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the Website. Such elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. The product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by EQUAL.
- Any purchase of the merchandise or Services from the Website will be strictly for personal use of the User. The User hereby expressly agrees that any merchandize or Services purchased by the User will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way used for any commercial purposes or for profit. The User hereby acknowledges that the Services or merchandize purchased is not transferrable to any third party for profit.
- Usage Conduct
- You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment’s and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
- You shall use this Website, and any voucher/ coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
- EQUAL shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by EQUAL with our acquiring bank from time to time
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by EQUAL and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of EQUAL or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of EQUAL, the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, EQUAL owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark " EQUAL", and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- Except as expressly provided herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from EQUAL or thirty party owner of such Content.
- Third Party Content
The Website makes available general third party information such as, product catalogues, lists of authorized dealers, and reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources ("Third Party Content"). Similar Third Party Content would also be available to you on the email received by you from EQUAL. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable.
EQUAL does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third Party Content and EQUAL shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by you based on your reliance on or use of such data.
- Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
- The website, services and other materials are provided by EQUAL on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, EQUAL makes no warranty that
- The website or the services will meet your requirements or use of the website or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the website, services or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable.
- The quality of the website, services or other materials will meet your expectations; or that
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, EQUAL will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. EQUAL also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content.
- EQUAL will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account or account information in connection with the website or any services or materials, either with or without your knowledge.
EQUAL has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but EQUAL neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service.
EQUAL shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, products, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort.
Negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, EQUAL shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic manta Nance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond EQUAL 's control.
The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
EQUAL is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. EQUAL accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- EQUAL shall not be liable for any third party product or services. The advertisement available on e-mail or website with respect to the third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall EQUAL, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not EQUAL has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or materials.
- The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You agree that EQUAL may, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies.
- A request by you (self-initiated account deletions).
- Discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any service offered on or through the Website.
- Unexpected technical issues or problems.
EQUAL is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful).
The provision of the Services to You by EQUAL is, in EQUAL’s opinion, no longer commercially viable.
EQUAL has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, the Services (or any part thereof).
- EQUAL may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of your account or access to the Services with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any Additional Terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Your Account may include.
- Removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services.
- Deletion of Your materials and Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account (or any part thereof); and
- Barring of further use of the Services.
- You agree that all terminations shall be made in EQUAL 's sole discretion and that EQUAL shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account (and accompanying deletion of Your Account Information), or Your access to the Website and Services.
- If you or EQUAL terminates your use of the Website, EQUAL may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and EQUAL will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- Governing Law
- Report Abuse
- You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS, e-mails from EQUAL relating to Services provided through the Website.
- A User can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications from EQUAL through SMS and e-mail anytime by: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe from messages/ SMS; and Newsletters sent daily at the registered email address, by clicking on the unsubscribe option attached at the bottom of newsletter received through e-mail.
- General Provisions
- Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. EQUAL shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, you represent and warrant that
- Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of you or of third parties.
- EQUAL is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback.
- EQUAL may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development.
- You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from EQUAL for the feedback under any circumstances.