- Upto 5% extra off on prepaid orders.
Unique Power Technologies product has been designed, manufactured, and tested with the greatest care. Should these products be used in accordance with the instructions and their intended use, a warranty will apply under the following conditions.
- Equal warrants the reliability of the product and the quality of the materials used for the product.
- We will rectify any defects that are covered by the warranty by replacing the defective part, or the product itself, or by supplying a part for replacement.
Any defects that are found upon the delivery of the product should be reported immediately to
Equal via email (email@example.com) and
call (1800 203 7688).
- Any defects of the product must be reported to Equal as soon as possible, but in any case, within 7 days of the defect being found.
- Not covered by the warranty are any defects that occur because of the following:
- Use of the product contrary to its intended use or contrary to the instructions for use.
- Normal wear and tear of the product.
- This warranty does not cover, installation, defects resulting from accidents, damage while in transit to the service location, or damage resulting from alterations, misuse or abuse, lack of proper maintenance, unauthorized repair, or modification of the product, or affixing of any attachment not provided with the product.
In the warranty period, Equal will repair or replace, at its option and without cost to the original purchaser. All freight to and from the factory (Address: H2180-RIICO Industrial Area, Sitapura, Jaipur – 302022 ) is to be paid by the customer. If a replacement is necessary and your product is no longer available, a comparable product will be substituted.
To obtain warranty service for the product, the purchaser must first register at www.equalequip.com/warranty and provide proof of the date and place of purchase of the product.
For Claiming Warranty for Online Orders (Amazon, Flipkart, EqualEquip & Other)
- Visit www.equalequip.com/warranty and register your purchase information.
- Our support team will contact you within 24 hours of your registration.
- Share your issue regarding the warranty claim. Our support team may require product photos/videos to confirm the defect/issue.
Warranty For Categories
|Product Category||Product Warranty||Parts covered under Warranty|
|Telescopic Ladder||One year from the Date of Purchase||1-Year Warranty: Ladder Locking Buttons
Not Covered in Warranty: Non-Skid Caps
|Platform Trolley||One year from the Date of Purchase||1-Year Warranty: Platform, Handrail
Not Covered in Warranty: Caster Wheel
|Chimney||One year from the Date of Purchase||Five Years from Date of Purchase: Motor
One Year from date of Purchase: Glass, Rotor, Metal Grease, Baffle Filters & PCB
|Safe Locker||One year from the Date of Purchase||Complete Product|
|Shoe Racks||One year from the Date of Purchase||Complete Product|
|Kitchen Products made of Mild Steel||One year from the Date of Purchase||Complete Product|
|Caster Wheels||Three year from the Date of Purchase||Complete Product|
Disclaimer for Safe Locker:
- Any deliberate physical damage to the product (Safe) is not entertained by the company. The company is not liable for any damage/losses that happened/incurred to/by the user due to the breakthrough of the safe using the security key/pin/password/credit card or any physical damage to the Safe.
- Safes should be fixed inside the cabinets. The Company will not take any responsibility for damages that happened due to the breakthrough of safe by any means be it physical or security system (Pins/Password).
Disclaimer for Chimney:
- Damages/Problems occurring in the product due to incorrect installation.
- Bulbs/LEDs are not covered under warranty.
- Normal Wear and Tear: Periodic maintenance, repair, and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear are excluded from coverage. Discoloration due to oxidation or usage.
- Contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or exposure to the acidic atmosphere, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food.
- Accidents caused due to non-maintenance of the product are excluded from coverage. Fire in kitchen hoods due to non-cleaning of filters.
- Accidents resulting from improper/ incorrect installation.
How to Claim Warranty
- Check our website EqualEquip
And click on the Warranty claim mentioned in the right corner of the home page.
Scroll down the page & fill in all the details mentioned in the Form.
Submit your warranty claim form.
- Our Customer Support team will get back to you within 24-72 hours and you can easily claim your warranty.